Lee Pro Sideplates

Started by fIsHsTiiCkS, March 03, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: day0ne on March 12, 2015, 05:57:48 AM
It's not a Lee Pro side plate but Sal might like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Accuframe-9-0-Green-/171709351600?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27faacc6b0
Yes, that would be sweet.
He is showing reserve not met...not a good sign :-\.

Funny how things come out of the hole, usually within a couple of days,  after discussing them here ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Alto Mare on March 08, 2015, 10:43:21 AM
;D
It is a beauty Jason, I like both Aiala's and yours.
I'll be waiting for when you two get tired of them ;).
Green on reels is gorgeous, I don't get it why most manufacturers favor Gold  :-\.

By the way, my Firebird in the early 80's was very close to your color with stripes as Starsky&Hutch ;D

Sal, I am tired of all of them.  Let me know if any of them might be of interest.  There are three different styles of the K series reels.  The one that is unmarked on the left side plate is Accuplates style, the KC you are familiar with, but you may not have seen the KII.  I have only seen a couple of them.  The blue Jigmaster plates are interesting because of the machining marks.  I would guess that this may be a very early example.

Thanks,

Randy

Bryan Young

Hi Sal, there's purple...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Aiala

Sal, here's your chance to score those greenies... leave it to Randy!  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

foakes

That is a great 9/0 green frame.

You guys should decide who is bidding on it ahead of time -- so your not fighting against each other.

Sure would look nice with some gold sideplates.

I suspect the price will end up in the range of $200 - $300. 

These are more than scarce.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Quote from: foakes on March 12, 2015, 05:17:11 PM
That is a great 9/0 green frame.

You guys should decide who is bidding on it ahead of time -- so your not fighting against each other.

Sure would look nice with some gold sideplates.

I suspect the price will end up in the range of $200 - $300. 

These are more than scarce.

Best,

Fred
Your estimate could be right on, I was thinking the same. Wrong timing for me, besides, $150 would have been my max if I was bidding on it.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Randy, that green looks sweet, but my budget is tight right now, I purchased a bunch of parts and I'm broke.
Shoot me a PM and if it sounds good you could probably hold it for a while, if not, I won't waste your time.
Thanks!
Sal