Senator strikes again

Started by Paul_A, September 16, 2014, 11:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on September 18, 2014, 03:44:37 AM
I thought the weigh-in was before gutting ???, but what the heck do I know... I never caught a marlin none-the-less in a tournament.
Dom
Dom:  Come to Los Cabos with me and I guarantee you a Marlin or the boat is free.  Plan a vacation with your honey.  She would enjoy the resort.  There will be a bunch of our friends going in and out during the week of 11/2 to 11/13.  Pick a time during that time.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Wow; Thats my first thought,  Great job, you were ready, then it happened,  an hour well spent with your penn....I wish I was there to watch,,,,,,,Makes me trust my 6/0 narrow a little more too......I hope someday to get my chance........in my dreams.........I wish you had a better picture to do justice of your trophy, might have been a cell????  anyway great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonnou

Dom
You have so much more living to do!!
as soon as they are boated you tape the mouth shut to keep the stomach contents in
sounds like it was close

Dominick

Quote from: jonnou on September 18, 2014, 06:43:10 AM
Dom
You have so much more living to do!!
as soon as they are boated you tape the mouth shut to keep the stomach contents in
sounds like it was close
Jonnou, that is a good idea except that all the Marlin that I caught threw up their stomach contents as soon as they got near the boat.  I know this sounds like a straight line and there are those on the site that will run with it.   :D :D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

jonnou

were you wearing the pink speedos ?
I saw them in another Post

broadway

Jonnou, i definitely have a passion and an addiction to fishing, but if not catching a marlin means I haven't lived yet then I better catch one so I have no regrets in my uneventful life.
Have you ever sat in holland tunnel traffic on Labor Day Friday? ...if not, you've got a lot of living to do.

Dominick,  I would love to make it this year, but my fiancĂ© is a school teacher and those dates won't work with her schedule. Not to mention, I have my buddy's bachelor party on November 8th. i hope to someday to be able to take you up on that invite. Thank you!
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: jonnou on September 19, 2014, 06:53:55 AM
were you wearing the pink speedos ?
I saw them in another Post
They were not pink.  They were ripe peach.   ;D ;D
Quote from: broadway on September 19, 2014, 03:02:53 PM
Jonnou, i definitely have a passion and an addiction to fishing, but if not catching a marlin means I haven't lived yet then I better catch one so I have no regrets in my uneventful life.
Have you ever sat in holland tunnel traffic on Labor Day Friday? ...if not, you've got a lot of living to do.

Dominick,  I would love to make it this year, but my fiancĂ© is a school teacher and those dates won't work with her schedule. Not to mention, I have my buddy's bachelor party on November 8th. i hope to someday to be able to take you up on that invite. Thank you!
Dom
Holland tunnel traffic...been there done that.  Dom there is no better place to have a bachelor party than Cabo.  I'll send you some photos of a Cabo bachelor party.   :o :o Dominick

broadway

Dominick,
   I believe any bachelor party you're in attendance is gonna be one to remember ;)
Dom

jonnou

Quote from: broadway on September 19, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

Unless you can catch fish from that tunnel I think I'm out
Would much rather go game fishing with Dominick in his ripe peach speedos  ??? :-\
If either of you are in New Zealand Feburary through April I will be trying to get marlin on my 18foot aluminum boat "joint Custody"
you are welcome to Join me

Cheers Jon

broadway

That sounds like a good time especially off an 18' boat.
I like the name of your boat... There must be a story behind that ;)
Thanks for the invite,
Dom

jonnou

Broadway and Dominick here is a picture or two

Was my fathers Boat (lawyer)
Was in partnership with a farmer
Built 1992
I purchased it hull only had a dead Mercury on it
I repowered with a 4 stroke 115 Yamaha
well speced livebait tank Out riggers

Alto Mare

That's a nice boat Jon.

A while back a friend got grilled from his mother-in-law about buying a nice size boat, she told him to get his priorities straight. The man worked seven days a week and was very successful at what he did.
He decided to get the name changed on that boat to "My first priority", just to get to her ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Love the font you used for the name... fits perfectly!  That roof makes a heck of a dance floor for the kids too ;)
Sal, I like your friend already... He should teach classes on how to piss off the mom-in-law.
Thanks,
Dom

Steve-O

Jonnou, your boat with girls on top Kinda reminds me of that 80's hairstyle...the mullet..except backwards.

Business in the back, party on the top!! :D :D

Good looking, well outfitted and ready to fish.....when there's no party on top.

jonnou

Yes I had a mega mullet in the 80s might of run into the early 90s too
You are right about the party it was my daughters 8th and we are off to the lake to drag a tube around