jigmaster sideplates

Started by txangler81, January 21, 2015, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

txangler81

Ok so I am now beyond frustrated trying to match up jigmaster side plates I was able to match one of them but now I have two leftside plates that are a brownish red and one right side 501 plate that is a few shades lighter and more red. It is impossible to match them up with pictures on ebay. Any suggestions

fIsHsTiiCkS

Post pics of them and see if anyone has any that match

Keta

Get black or buy them as matched pairs.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Morning, Dustin --

Show us some pics -- and we might be able to help you out.

Let us know,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

CaptainRMF

Holy Crap Fred !!! Is there anything you don't have ????    I love how organized your stock is. Reminds me of my OCD self.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Richy aka CaptainRMF

txangler81

Here are my side plates

501 without flash

501 with flash

left side 1

left side 1 with flash

left side 2

left side 2 with flash

txangler81

the two left side plates are the same color and the 501 plate is a little liter and more red but not mottled

foakes

Hi Dustin --

Here is what I have -- something here may or may not work for you...

Top row is maroon

Middle row is red -- but most seem to be for the 500S -- which is a different animal

Lower row is black

If any of these would work -- you are welcome to them

We can trade for what you do not need that you have -- and I will just throw them back in the drawer for other clients.

Let me know if any of this might work for you -- you are right, there are a lot of Jigmaster variations!

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

day0ne

Why doesn't someone just send a matched set?
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

txangler81

I don't need a matched set then I would still have these perfectly good plates that need a job lol

foakes

Hi Dustin --

I'll drop the maroon right side head plate in the mail -- along with that screw that I have been holding for you.

Best,

Fred

--------

Fred O.

txangler81

Thank you sir I greatly appreciate it.