PENN SENATOR 4/0

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, September 28, 2014, 11:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

GOT IT PUT BACK TOGETHER. WAS AND IS IN BAD SHAPE, BUT IT IS SMOOTH KNOW. IT WILL DO THE JOB I HAVE FOR IT.  GOING TO PUT SOME 85 LB. BRAID ON IT. COUPLE OF PICTURES OF IT A PART AND THE SET UP I WILL BE USING ON IT.
THANKS FOR THE HELP ALAN. BUDDY HAS A COUPLE MORE SMALLER ONE. NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE, I'M SURE THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN CLEANED.

handi2

That's a big bait. What are you fishing for?
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

HOLEINTHEWATER

FLATHEAD CATS. THE GUY IN THE PICTURE USES UP TO 5 LB. CARP. THE RECORD IN ARIZONA IS 76 LBS.

Topshot

Hey i didnt know you knew monster kat. I fish with him every now and then. We're pretty good buddies. You should give me a holler and we can go do some flathead fishing.  
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

HOLEINTHEWATER

ONLY ON THE http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?28-ARIZONA-CATFISHING. STARTING TO GET BACK INTO FLATHEAD FISHING.  WENT OUT WITH CRITTER COUPLE WEEKS AGO. WILL HAVE OPENINGS ON THE TOON THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS.  THE WAY THEY FISH THE STUFF I HAVE NOT STOUT ENOUGH.  THE WIFE IS HEADED TO NEBRASKA FOR THREE WEEKS AND I HAve a lot of vacation to use. NO ANCHORS TO HOLD ME DOWN. ;D ;D

ChileRelleno

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on September 28, 2014, 11:49:47 PM

What kind of rig is that, is that a float/bobber?
Slip Bobber or Pop-up?

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Topshot

It's a float rig. We use them when we suspend bait off the bottom
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman