Riding the Wave!

Started by gstours, October 04, 2014, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Ya sometimes when you get home after a good days fishing your just not "done" yet.

Alto Mare

Looking good Gary, those are some nice water skis. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ChileRelleno

Man those are some nice chickens, great eating!  8)

My son wants to know if you need a adopted grandson to take fishing.
Of course I will have to come with him.  ;D
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

Good Job Gary! Looks like your knee is doing good ole Boy! ;D
Life is Good!

gstours

Hey guys, were about done with those halibut for this season,  its been good,  you gotta keep on top of them as they move around and are going back to open water in the gulf,  Its my way of chasing them back home!   ya my knee is way better,  been on lite duty. got a helper to pull anchor and butcher and wrap too!!!
I hope you arent getting tired of my pictures yet!!!!

Shark Hunter

Keepem' Comin' Gary! That one made photo of the month, so we are far from tired! ;)
Life is Good!

Newell Nut

Great catch and reminds me of some past trips that we would like to do again. Keep posting those pictures and my wife will book us a trip. She loves Halibut fishing and salmon too.

Keep up the good work.

gstours

OK , I thought maybe I was boring everybody, but you,ve all been so kind in the past , I thought to keep firing!!!!!
I love to fish and catch too.  Its a lot of fun to help my friends and share some of the bounty, as well as play with hotrodded reels, and yes I have failures too.   the pictures are my reminders and like a bunch of deer horns in the garage they may not mean much to others, their just pictures..
Thanks too for the feedback.