Started by theswimmer, October 27, 2014, 02:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Jonathan: Welcome aboard...Another Fresno connection  ;D Alan this is scary  :o

Big Tim

theswimmer

Quote from: foakes on October 28, 2014, 12:02:45 AM
Yeah,

Don't let my wife Sue know you are checking out her pet deer.

She has most of them named, and feeds them daily -- and the foxes, raccoons, squirrels, etc.

Best,

Fred

Fred  I have gotten to the point that I release all my fish if Miss Mari is with me ,
Like Sue she feeds anything that comes walking by!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Fred ,
I just had that darn 4 point scare the crud out of me.
Went out to pick the last of the tomatoes and a couple of Jalapenoes and here comes this 200 lb deer!
Lucky for him once again for Miss Mari was home.....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

foakes

Probably didn't scare the crud out of you as bad as the Royals just scared the crud out of the Giants.

If I was a betting man -- I'm not -- odds are the Giants will have a hard time coming back after tonight's game.

Psychologically, and the fact they will still be in KC -- works against the chances of them getting up from this rout.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

couldn't stand to watch......   :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bluefish69

No I'm not a Giant Fan but I have a feeling the Royals let it all go tonight.

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

theswimmer

Quote from: alantani on October 29, 2014, 03:58:06 AM
couldn't stand to watch......   :-[

Alan , I gave up after the 4th :P

Errol Flynn

Doug

Game 7 was almost assured more games = more $

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton