WORLD SERIES FEVER

Started by Dominick, October 22, 2014, 06:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Game 4 goes to the Giants.  :-* Giants 11, KC 4 the series is now tied at 2 and 2.  Go Giants.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

I watched that game. It was Good! ;D I think the Giants can pull this off if they play like that again.
Life is Good!

foakes

Interesting thing about last nights game -- mostly/all? -- base hits and RBIs.

Kept everything under control, positioned for opportunities, kept the ball on the ground, not much grandstanding, two well matched professional teams.

Hope it goes 7 games...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

Spent last night at my daughter's marching band competition. One minute they're losing, the next minute they're ahead. Crazy sport.... :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rancanfish

Good ole days with marching band an my son.  His band won a few competitions, including Santa Cruz.

I ended up watching at my Bro-in-laws,  but he had high quality rye to keep me calm.  That and 11 runs.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on October 26, 2014, 05:52:37 AM
Gee Tim.  I am surprised at that approach.  As far as I know the Giants think highly of you.   :D ;D :D Dominick

OK I can't lie!!! I'm freaking out over the WS...The Giant's have to win tonight and I bleed Orange & Black  ;D ;D ;D

Dominick

Quote from: Big Tim on October 27, 2014, 12:28:57 AM
Quote from: Dominick on October 26, 2014, 05:52:37 AM
Gee Tim.  I am surprised at that approach.  As far as I know the Giants think highly of you.   :D ;D :D Dominick

OK I can't lie!!! I'm freaking out over the WS...The Giant's have to win tonight and I bleed Orange & Black  ;D ;D ;D
I Knew that. 

Game 5 goes to the Giants.  Giants 5, KC 0.  Giants are 3 games to 2.  We travel to Kansas City for game 6.  Go Giants.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Marc Fong

Great game! Go Giants. Mad bum was awesome.

Dominick

Quote from: foakes on October 26, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

Hope it goes 7 games...

Best,

Fred
The series is going to end in 6.  We don't want a 7th game.  Dominick

Dominick

Well I didn't want a 7th game, but we got creamed 10 to nothing.  KC takes game 6.  Giants 0, KC 10.  On to game 7.  The bottom fell out of the Giants last night.  Tonight is a do or die game.  The ultimate high tension game.  Winner is the champion.  After that no more baseball until spring training.  Go Giants.  Dominick

Rancanfish

Dom,  I had to turn it off again.  I just can't watch when the Giants get in that mode where they just seemto go thru the motions.

Tonite we'll see if they can snap out of it.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Doug

Game 7 was predictable more games= more $ for  both teams

Big Tim

It's easier to rebound after a blow out than a heart breaking loss. Hudson gets his life bluff called tonight...16 years and he said"I picked the Giants so I could have a shot at a championship"...Well Huddy your the starting pitcher in game 7 of the World Series, go get em'

Dominick

San Francisco Giants WORLD CHAMPIONS.  Game 7 Giants 3 KC 2.  No more baseball until April 2015.  Congratulations to the Giants.   :o :o :o Dominick

Alto Mare

What a nail-biter, kept me up all night ::)...congratulations to the Giants.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.