Graphite or Stainless Steel Cross Bars for the Newell P220

Started by hobobob, October 24, 2014, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Hey Mike, don't know you at all,  but wish you luck on your surgery.

I'm checking into gall bladder issues, I've had that mystery nausea for a while.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

bluefish69

All you need is a Sonogram. That will tell the story for you.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

eguinn

Quote from: Rancanfish on November 01, 2014, 03:11:37 PM
Hey Mike, don't know you at all,  but wish you luck on your surgery.

I'm checking into gall bladder issues, I've had that mystery nausea for a while.
I can tell you how mine started. Had a stomach ache for a day or 2, tried stuff like Gas X, Tums, thinking it was gas or Acid Reflux but that didn't help any at all. I went to the doctor,the 1st doctor said On you've got Acid Reflux, tried the pills he suggested, 2 days, no help, tried another doctor & he said Oh you've got the reverse of Acid Reflux, so tried what he suggested, I never did have that sour taste in my throat so I went back & told him what your are doing ain't working you need to do something different or I'll find another doctor, he said go ahead find another doctor, I'd been in pain for 4 days at this point with gas & nausea, 3 hours later I get a phone call  from this last doctor telling me I had to go & have a Ultrasound, I did it & the next day he calls me, tells me I got Gall Stones. I go to see a Gastroenterologist & he says yep you've got Gall Stones. He proceeds to tell me that he can break them down with treatment but they will just come right back. He told me that everybody has Gall Stones & they may or may not bother some people, they can remove them but they will come right back, the best thing is to remove the Gall Bladder because in my case he was quite sure that they ( the gall stones) would just come right back. Since having my Gall Bladder taken out everythings fine now, no symptoms like I had, no problems or discomfort of any kind, I just had to change my diet a little & watch what I eat. I can ear anything I what, spicy food, etc bring it on, no problems at all, I just can't handle greasy food real well, it goes thru me like corn thru a goose. Good luck & hope all comes out well for you in the end.