reel to your specs

Started by aoc, September 23, 2010, 03:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Ellis,

I don't know much about accurates, but if that sounds like what I'm looking for maybe Alan can talk to someone to get a brass spool on there and make my dream come true ::) What else do you think would be nice/necessary for a wire liners reel (stripers) I'm not gonna push it with a line counter...well, why not, it's my dream ;)
Dom

erikpowell

My dream bike has always been Ti framed... so should be my reel.....
especially if they can anodize it Rasta colors ! ;D

Ellis Feibush

Dom, it's almost like trying to find the perfect digital camera or the motorcycle of your dreams; you never quite find it exactly, close but not quite perfect. After years of thinking about trying to find the perfect whatever I was looking for, I have realized the perfect anything was always a close compromise. We have to be satisfied with that. The perfect woman? never gonna happen. Falling in love is as close as you're gonna get and sometimes that's not always long lived. At this point in my life I'm just happy to be here and healthy enough to wake up each day and enjoy the best life I'm going to have. That's close enough for me. The perfect fishing reel. Wish that was my worst problem. I'm just happy enough to get a good wind from the right direction, some sun and a sturdy vessel. At this point in my life, it's all about enjoying the basics we've learned about life...sorry to wax philosophical. Wish I could be more helpful.