Daiwa 900 schematics needed

Started by mhc, December 17, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhc

Don (Donnyboat) is looking for information/schematics for a sealine 900 - below are photos of his reel, I'll let Don fill you in on the details.

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Donnyboat

Yes & thanks Mike, this it the reel, that I need schematics & also parts list for, Daiwa Australia, told me that schematics are know longer available for this reel, when I explained that it only has 900 on it & not followed by the H, he also told me that he did not think parts would be available either, but if I can get schematics & parts list, you just never know, there may be a part in some little corn of the world, it is the full clicker that it needs, from lever to spring & what ever else, Wayne take note that I asked Mike to place these picks for me, you worry me man when you get up that early, to place pic on the forum, hopefully you dont pester Jennifer for the rest of the Day, poor lady, cheers Don. Wayne your the best mannnnn.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Donnyboat

Good thanks Sal, the 900H clicker is more like the clicker in a Senator 9/0, different to the 900 I have, witch is more like a international clicker, with the frictionring, screwed to the spool, and the spring louded clicker similar to and international 50. this 900 must be older than the 900H, it is still in good order. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat