My wife and her 57lb Cobia

Started by the_reel_doc, November 16, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fIsHsTiiCkS

My soon to be Fiance is actually the one that taught me to fish!! Nothing better than a woman that can put some fish on the boat! Solid catches!

SacFly

alantani

you guys are so lucky.  my wife is japanese, she gets seasick just looking at the boat, and she's allergic to fish.  go figure.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on November 17, 2014, 07:28:54 PM
you guys are so lucky.  my wife is japanese, she gets seasick just looking at the boat, and she's allergic to fish.  go figure.
At times, that would make you the lucky one ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

handi2

That's a great catch and great to eat..!
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

jonnou

Quote from: wallacewt on November 17, 2014, 06:58:39 AM
way to go, girl,way to go,good stuff
we need more ladies photos
Definitly :D

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

alantani

Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on November 17, 2014, 09:36:10 AM
My soon to be Fiance is actually the one that taught me to fish!! Nothing better than a woman that can put some fish on the boat! Solid catches!

not to put you on the spot or anything, but isn't the difference between a "fiancee" and a "soon to be fiancee" is just a matter of popping the question?  so you haven't asked yet?  she knows you're going to ask?  isn't it supposed to be sort of like a surprise?   ;D ;D ;D

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: alantani on November 18, 2014, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: fIsHsTiiCkS on November 17, 2014, 09:36:10 AM

not to put you on the spot or anything, but isn't the difference between a "fiancee" and a "soon to be fiancee" is just a matter of popping the question?  so you haven't asked yet?  she knows you're going to ask?  isn't it supposed to be sort of like a surprise?   ;D ;D ;D

Not yet! Im planning it with her family right now so it can be a surprise! She doesnt know it yet but I say soon to be because I'm confident she will say yes! Well at least i hope she will LOL  ;D

alantani

you know, they do come here to check in on us.   ;D

gstours

Thats a nice fish for man or beast, just kiddin of course!!!! Good eating, and fun times makes it all worthwhile.......for sure!