RowdyW's new reel under new ownership

Started by alantani, January 29, 2015, 07:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RowdyW

YES! it's a black H model.

Tightlines667

She is a beaut.  I guess persistence and patience pays off in the end?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

fIsHsTiiCkS

RowdyW

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

wallacewt

basto

Yet another version of the non handle side plate picture. It would be great to see a catalogue of the different versions through the years of the fish and boat scene. Very nice reel.
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

RowdyW

Basto I guess you didn't notice that the right plate is different also. Look at the model number & notice a dash between the  4 & the H. That's only on possibly first year models (1962-63).     RUDY

basto

Quote from: RowdyW on February 05, 2015, 05:37:13 PM
Basto I guess you didn't notice that the right plate is different also. Look at the model number & notice a dash between the  4 & the H. That's only on possibly first year models (1962-63).     RUDY
Hey Rowdy
This really interests me because I have just bought my first vintage PENN Senator from USA.
Here in Australia the smaller Senators are very rare on the market. I have been trying to buy a 2/0, 3/0 for a long time now, but never see them for sale here.
The 112H that is on it`s way to me at present is a black side plated reel.
The seller states that it is from the 1960s. It has a "flugger thumb brake" which looks like leather.
Can`t wait to see it in the flesh to see what the gear ratio is.
I will post a pic when it arrives...about 2 weeks to go.
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n