Thread disappeared?

Started by Rancanfish, November 27, 2014, 07:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

I posted re; needing Penn  113 rings and was pm'ed by mikeg24thst saying he had some.  When they arrived I posted a thank you.

But I've checked all my posts and it's like it never happened, poof?  I felt bad when he asked tonite if I received them.

I am I imagining things or is it my computer?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Rancanfish on November 27, 2014, 07:36:51 AM
I posted re; needing Penn  113 rings and was pm'ed by mikeg24thst saying he had some.  When they arrived I posted a thank you.

But I've checked all my posts and it's like it never happened, poof?  I felt bad when he asked tonite if I received them.

I am I imagining things or is it my computer?
When posting indicates "done" the posts are promptly deleted to keep the sell and buy sections clean.  If not, one needs to review tons of postings and someone selling something may never sell it or someone looking for something may never get what they need.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

I believe I deleted it, as we were instructed to. As Bryan mentioned, if we don't stay on it, it would quickly get out of hand, making it harder for the next person trying to get something he or she needs.
I encourage you guys not to mark "Done" until you receive the item and thank the seller... if you wanted to ;D, or take down the information of who sends you stuff, you should do that anyway...I do.

I believe the person you might want to thank is John2244. I'm not surprised, he's a real nice guy that has helped me and many others here numerous times.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.