New Guy From Australia

Started by Deadweight, November 30, 2014, 03:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadweight

Hi guys, thought I'd quickly introduce myself. My name is Kaidon and I live on the Gold Coast, Australia. I've been lurking here for years now, the tutorials and articles on this site are second to none. I love to service my own reels and you get a much better appreciation for them when you know exactly how they work! Lately I've been looking into modifying my old Senators, so I thought I'd make an account in case I need to ask a few questions and get help from the experts along the way.

Cheers!
Kaidon

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Welcome Kaidon!
You are in the right place for Senator Restoration!
You need anything, Just Holla! ;D
Life is Good!

Deadweight

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

MFB

G'day from the other side of the Tasman.

Rgds

Mark
No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome, Kaidon --

Post some pics when you get a chance -- with your questions, comments, projects, or pics of the area.

All the Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Aiala

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Hello Mr. Kaidon sir!  You've come to the right place to pursue your endeavors, you can get good quick answers to your questions, lots of good advice, and have some fun in the process.   Please feel welcome to get started at any time. We all learn from each other too.   welcome aboard!