first photo contest - you and your dog (or cat!!!!!) (or guinea pig!!!!!)

Started by alantani, December 05, 2014, 10:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txangler81

Unutt

Boxers are amazing.  By far the best dog I ever belonged to.  We had a minpin for 16 years.  I could take her or leave her.  I was attached to the boxer by the time we got home with her.  Absolutely people oriented.

Of course, she cannot cast worth a flip (gotta keep it fishing related), but I am working with her.
So many reels, so little time.

txangler81

alantani

no, i was hoping to get to 50.  i'll have my daughter cut up some paper squares with numbers and pick a winner. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

txangler81

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Alan, before Allison or Christina reads the name, tell her that I'm sending more of that homemade stuff ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Big Tim

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 17, 2015, 01:40:32 AM
Alan, before Allison or Christina reads the name, tell her that I'm sending more of that homemade stuff ;)

Sal, as soon as they see Scruffy they will make all the #'s 7 mine  ;D

Tightlines667

I think 4 is likely the magic #.  It would be convenient for Alan if I won, since we are getting together for breakfast in just a couple of days ;)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

CooldadE

My granddaughter and dog Bella. Bella is flaunting her most dangerous weapon...Her tongue.
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Alto Mare

Quote from: Big Tim on February 17, 2015, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on February 17, 2015, 01:40:32 AM

Sal, as soon as they see Scruffy they will make all the #'s 7 mine  ;D
They're all great, I've enjoyed everyone of them, but I must say, Scruffy is a beaut ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Big Tim

Sal, Scruffy has a lethal weapon like Bella..Tounge!!! She also has injured many people in her 10+ years...Yup...Everyone that looks at her get's burnt retinas and a memory you will never forget ;D ;D ;D

Unutt

If tongue is the criterion, Greta can match the best of them.  We call her the freakishly long tongue.

Going anywhere with her is like traveling with a rock star.  Every one wants to have their picture taken with her.  Going to Bass Pro with her is like attending a reunion. 

Just saying....
So many reels, so little time.

wallacewt

my 2nd guess is 76
ill get another pic with a stray dog after the draw if needed ;D

alantani

ok, this should be everybody.

1. alantani
2. Aiala
3. Dominick
4. Tightlines666
5. Wally15
6. cwillis85
7. Big Tim
8. fIsHsTiiCks
9. wallacewt
10. BMITCH
11. CaptainRMF
12. foakes
13. Shark Hunter
14. Alto Mare
15. rjones
16. fsrmn
17. HOLEINTHEWATER
18. KETA
19. Bryan Young
20. basto
21. DanteV
22. Bucktail
23. Lensters
24. Albacoreshuffle
25. Dawn
26. sharkman
27. fisher480
28. marcq
29. Unutt
30. TARFU
31. Shiftee
32. Orion
33. gstours
34. Nicko_Cairns
35. broschro
36. Mikeflorian
37. George4741
38. Reel 224
39. newbee
40. steelfish
41. txangler81
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!