International Sportsmen Expo in Sacramento, CA this Week Jan. 8 - 11, 2015

Started by El Pescador, January 05, 2015, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Anyone out there planning on attending the International Sportsmens Expo (ISE) in Sacramento, CA this week??

http://www.sportsexpos.com/attend/2015/sacramento/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015%20SAC%20Consumer%203%20(NIL)&utm_content=&spMailingID=21924973&spUserID=Mzg0MTUwODAyMTES1&spJobID=480514906&spReportId=NDgwNTE0OTA2S0

I'll be there with my lifelong fishing buddy, Jerry, and our handcapper, Eric.

We will be attending Saturday Jan. 10 - anyone else planning on being there, let's meet for a beer and a hello!!!

I've attending this ISE when it was in San Mateo, starting 1990.

Mid winter nothing better to do with your time, consider attending.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I have never been...sound like fun...and I'm sure they need our support to keep this kind of thing going.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

bryan, we have room if you want to go.  joey can't make it. it's just me and ben

Bryan Young

What time are you leaving Alan?  I have an important meeting from 9:00 - 10:00 on Friday Morning.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

that might work out great.  i need to pick up ben in san mateo and my brother in hayward.  it opens up at 11am.  i have some extra $2 off coupons.  if we get a late start, my brother can work half the day and maybe we can stay until traffic clears out in the evening. 

Shark Hunter

With all those $2 coupons, you could buy Dominick two fish on a stick! ;)
Life is Good!