Previous topic - Next topic

CapeFish

Quote from: alantani on December 10, 2014, 06:57:42 AM
i was thinking more of an FN FAL!

it sure looks like it's from an R1!

Black Pearl

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 09, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
Quote from: fodf on December 09, 2014, 11:30:45 PM
Sal, what are you using for a pin? And how are you securing it to the side plate?
Eric
Eric, I used a pin from the gear sleeve . Drill the correct size hole, about 1/8" deep and use some epoxy to set it in.

Quote from: Dabigono on December 09, 2014, 11:31:44 PM
Thanks for the testing Sal.  Makes me wish I order more than the three sets I got

You did good with three sets. I'm hoping these will generate lots of interest so Alan will change his mind.
This is a good thing.

Sal,

Unfortunately, there is just not a big demand on this 4:1 SS gear set. I don't think it will happen. I am sorry....

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 13, 2014, 02:47:45 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 09, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
Quote from: fodf on December 09, 2014, 11:30:45 PM
Sal, what are you using for a pin? And how are you securing it to the side plate?
Eric
Eric, I used a pin from the gear sleeve . Drill the correct size hole, about 1/8" deep and use some epoxy to set it in.

Quote from: Dabigono on December 09, 2014, 11:31:44 PM
Thanks for the testing Sal.  Makes me wish I order more than the three sets I got

You did good with three sets. I'm hoping these will generate lots of interest so Alan will change his mind.
This is a good thing.

Sal,

Unfortunately, there is just not a big demand on this 4:1 SS gear set. I don't think it will happen. I am sorry....

How about one more short run of them  ;D ;D ;D

steelfish

wow, I cant believe I missed this thread.

this little beast is beautiful, as the rest of the guys, love the handle

Sal, how many drag washer could you fit inside Lee's adapter?

The Baja Guy

RowdyW

Alex, there are 3 CF washers in the gear.  Keta made two different adapters one in hexagon & one in octagon. The hexagon has more support for the CF washer edges but uses slightly smaller metal washers. I think I used the metals out of a 650-750 Spinfisher.              Rudy

sdlehr

I bet Alex forgot he had asked that question....
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

steelfish

haha, not really guys, I didnt forget that question, what happened its I ended up getting that adapter on 2015, for the 112h and 113h, both adapters are installed on my reels, so, I already know how many washers fit on it
but thanks for the input

this is my 112h with stock steel gears

and this is my 113h with newell gears

The Baja Guy

Alto Mare

Oops! looks like I missed this one.  Sorry Alex, not my intention. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelfish

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 17, 2017, 12:23:07 AM
Oops! looks like I missed this one.  Sorry Alex, not my intention. ;)

not a single problem amigo, if I recall correctly I asked that just to know how many HT-100 drag washers I had to order for the adapters I just ordered from Lee, but I ordered a bunch for both reels, just to play on the safe side and keep some as spare.
The Baja Guy