LINE TESTS From SPORT FISHING Magazine

Started by ez2cdave, December 25, 2015, 12:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Here are two EXCELLENT Articles from SPORT FISHING Magazine on 20lb-test & 30lb-test lines.

Unfortunately, the files are too large to upload . . . ( As noted by "XAF", in POST #2 - There WAS a "problem" )

In the THIRD post, I have provided LINKS to BOTH ARTICLES on my Photobucket page !

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

xaf

What do I need to do to get to the article? All I get if I open the file is the Cover page.

ez2cdave

Quote from: xaf on December 25, 2015, 01:55:35 AM
What do I need to do to get to the article? All I get if I open the file is the Cover page.

I realized that problem earlier today and have worked out a solution.

This is the LINK to my Photobucket Page . . . BOTH the 20lb tests from 2001 and the 30lb tests from 2014 are there in JPEG format ( Downloadable ) . . . ENJOY ! ! !

20lb TESTS - SPORT FISHING - OCTOBER 2001

s1140.photobucket.com/user/Ez2cDave/library/20lb Line Tests - Sport Fishing - October 2001

30 lb TESTS - SPORT FISHING - NOV/DEC 2014

s1140.photobucket.com/user/Ez2cDave/library/30lb Line Tests - Sport Fishing - NOV-DEC 2014

ez2cdave

Everything should be "straightened out" now . . . Let me know if there are any problems.

Tight Lines !

rebait1

THANK YOU !!!!!....THAT was SUPER helpful. Looks like I may be changing from Suffix superior on my Striper reels! (And that's A LOT of reels!!)
Paws, and enjoy Life !

ez2cdave

Quote from: rebait1 on March 26, 2016, 11:10:32 PM
THANK YOU !!!!!....THAT was SUPER helpful. Looks like I may be changing from Suffix superior on my Striper reels! (And that's A LOT of reels!!)

Glad to help . . . ENJOY !

Tight Lines !