Northeastern US - Snows a'Coming - Philly to New England...

Started by El Pescador, January 23, 2015, 10:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Warm the sandwiches on the Muffler? :D
I was watching the weather channel last night and it was showing the gusts up to 60 mph in Mass. Wow!
Life is Good!

BMITCH

I think Dominic was into some Zin. Sal you can always warm the sandwiches right next to that squirrel you'll be cooking ;D
luck is the residue of design.

Alto Mare

Dominick is actually right, we used to warm our sadwiches on the muffler of the cement mixer, during the cold months, it works like a charm ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

Everything is cleared in the yard,started at 11:00 and finished by 12:30. Me and my wife went to check on one of the elderly friends we have,who is doing just fine.

Heating sandwiches on manifolds brings me back to cooking with our HaBatchi on the back of our welding truck. If we used our Lincoln Welder manifold,we would wrap the food in Tinfoil. Lots of good times in those days.     
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

RowdyW

I remember the paving crews cooking quartered chickens in the hot asphalt on the paving machines & tandem dump trucks. If you want your bread toasted put it on the catalitic converter.

BMITCH

RowdyW

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Yeah I know!! 6 deg. This AM. :oGonna get colder as the week goes on. I may #### about the snow but the cold is really what wears you down after awhile. No mason work outside for the next few weeks Sal. Stay warm and busy. Spring WILL come :)

Alto Mare

Yeah, one of the main reason I'm also a home remodeler ;). Stay warm pal, its really going down in a couple of days and will stay there for a while. ::)

Reel 224

Cold is the real problem for sure, it's 16° here not as cold as you are BMITCH, but I'm not trying to out do ya either. This is workbench weather for sure. Have an old single shotgun stock that I have to finish checkering and today is a good day for it.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."