FOR SALE: Large Penn Collection!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, May 05, 2024, 10:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wailua boy, pjstevko, Swami805, El Pescador, akfish, Jimmer (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

FOR SALE:  Senators, Master Mariners, Squidders, Jigmasters, Green Monofils and Peers, and a bunch of other cool old Penns. 

Everything that you see in the boxes is either NOS or in near mint condition.  Many are complete with catalog, wrench, lube and rod clamp.  If a serious Penn collector wanted to make the trip to the beautiful Central Coast of California, a great place to take a road trip vacation, I would make them one hell of a deal on the entire collection, and I have a ton of Penn parts, new and used, that I would love to sell too.

We package our shipments carefully to prevent damage to the reels, and especially the Penn boxes.  I have been on the receiving end of many purchases where the beautiful old box has been punched full of holes by the reel, and I promise that won't happen here.

If you see something that you are interested in, please let me know and I will get you a price and description, and if you are happy with the price I would be happy to shoot you some good close-up photos.

We like to use Venmo or Zelle for payment, but if you don't have those, PayPal works too.  We ship anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc., plus APO and FPO addresses.

Crab Pot

Afraid to ask, but do you have a 16/0 Randy?

Steve
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Crab Pot on May 05, 2024, 05:12:00 PMAfraid to ask, but do you have a 16/0 Randy?

Steve

I am sorry to say that I don't have a 16/0 right now Steve. The closest thing that I have is a 14/0.

I do have a beautiful old Fin Nor 12/0 2-speed.

Crab Pot

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on May 05, 2024, 05:27:52 PM
Quote from: Crab Pot on May 05, 2024, 05:12:00 PMAfraid to ask, but do you have a 16/0 Randy?

Steve

I am sorry to say that I don't have a 16/0 right now Steve. The closest thing that I have is a 14/0.

The 16/0 is the last Senator I need to complete my collection Randy.

I bought the 14/0 from you back in the day in SLO before we "knew" each other!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Crab Pot on May 05, 2024, 05:31:07 PM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on May 05, 2024, 05:27:52 PM

Steve

The 16/0 is the last Senator I need to complete my collection Randy.

I bought the 14/0 from you back in the day in SLO before we "knew" each other!

I had forgotten about that!

1badf350

Randy I'm kinda interested in that international 6
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crab Pot

I commented on the Model 6 earlier but my post seems to have disappeared?????

Swami805

There's 2 listings, I think your comment was on the other one Steve
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: 1badf350 on May 05, 2024, 06:41:54 PMRandy I'm kinda interested in that international 6

I'm sorry to say that I sold it Chris.

Crab Pot

Quote from: Swami805 on Today at 01:29:48 AMThere's 2 listings, I think your comment was on the other one Steve

DOH!