Vintage Offshore Tackle rocked it!

Started by Rancanfish, November 04, 2014, 01:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Just wanted to give kudos where due.  I contacted Randy of Vintage Offshore Tackle and asked for a couple of Accurate frames for my 501s.  He not only let me change my mind in the middle of an order, he was pro all the way and shipped it to me a day earlier than expected.  The descriptions were dead on and I'm stoked.

Just wanted to assure everyone that he is legit and can be trusted to deliver what he promises.

Thanks Randy!
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

bluefish69

I ordered 2 - 99 Spools from Randy. They came to the East Coast Very Fast. What a pleasure.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Thanks Ran.  That's the kind of information that helps all of us.  Do you want to buy a GoPro for $19.95?  We need you to test a seller in China.  :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Aiala

Quote from: bluefish69 on November 04, 2014, 01:38:05 AM
I ordered 2 - 99 Spools from Randy.

I ordered one, too. It came right away, and I second everything everyone says: Randy rules! 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

bluefish69

Quote from: Dominick on November 04, 2014, 01:39:09 AM
Thanks Ran.  That's the kind of information that helps all of us.  Do you want to buy a GoPro for $19.95?  We need you to test a seller in China.  :D  Dominick

I thought you let that one die it's own slow death

Mike

Big Tim

Dominick

Quote from: bluefish69 on November 04, 2014, 01:53:35 AM
Quote from: Dominick on November 04, 2014, 01:39:09 AM

I thought you let that one die it's own slow death

Mike
Mike I think it is worth a chuckle.  ;D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

All of you can chuckle now. I watched this whole thing go down & at the time it wasn't funny.

It's always good when you can laugh at yourself.

Mike

Shark Hunter

I think we all are a little smarter from that ordeal Mike. I got a useless coin out of the deal. ;D
Life is Good!

Tightlines667

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 04, 2014, 05:09:50 AM
I think we all are a little smarter from that ordeal Mike. I got a useless coin out of the deal. ;D

X2
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

bluefish69

Come to NY it might fit the New Parking System Boxes 15 min. - .25

funhog

Purchased a 349H with a standard size(narrow) Newell aluminum spool from Randy. A spool that is Very difficult to find. He said it was in great condition . It was and his price was excellent along with getting it delivered to me quickly. Easy to talk to on the phone or email - he responds quickly.

Cortez_Conversions

I've known Randy for a number of years, he always has been a great guy to deal with.

We are planning a get together soon. I'm dreading how much it's going to cost me rummaging thru his stash of gear! ;D
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Tightlines667

Randy went out if his way to help me out as well.  I'm sure he's got quality products.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.