Custom insert for the 113H

Started by Alto Mare, January 16, 2015, 09:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve V. and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Shark Hunter

Thank You Mr. Janssen for starting all of this. We couldn't have done it without you! ;D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Robert Janssen on January 21, 2015, 09:07:35 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on January 21, 2015, 01:26:07 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 21, 2015, 12:38:27 AM
Adam is my new Hero! This is ground breaking! ;D
I Love it when we tip the scales here on something that has never been done before!
I am going to have to invest in a new fighting belt now!
Yes, we're very lucky for having Adam here with us, he's been spoiling us. But lets not forget  Robert Janssen, he's the one that started it all.
It's all easy now, but if it wasn't for Robert Janssen, we wouldn't have had those today.

Thanks, Mr Mare. Thanks for remembering; I appreciate it. The internet be what it may, great in many instances-- but it also sometimes has a surprisingly short memory. You don't. ;-)

Robert, I might forget my wife's birthday at times, but i'll never forget who comes up with the greatest upgrade of all for these reels Wink.
Thanks again my friend.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

scottj

thanks Adam I'm in for an insert for the 114h and a 113 baja can't wait.

Three se7ens

They are here!  The 113H insert and drag kits are ready to ship.  Price is $37 shipped in the continental US, and includes a delrin washer for under the gear, the insert, 5 carbon fiber washers, 4 thin hardened stainless washers, and one thick stainless washer for the top of the stack.

6 of these 10 are already spoken for(Sal, Daron, Lee and Leo), leaving 4 sets from this batch available.  I will be ordering more next week.

The 114H kits in the background will be ready soon, but need a bit of work.  I have one in my 9/0, and Im sending one to Sal for him to test.

fIsHsTiiCkS

RowdyW

I want one also.  113h          RUDY

RowdyW

When the 114h kits are available put me in for one.       RUDY

Shark Hunter

Good Work Adam! ;)
I'm sure I speak for others. We appreciate this! This will make the 113H a much more powerful reel!  >:(
I am just also glad to see, you can sell them as fast as you can make them. ;D
Life is Good!

Keta

Thanks for doing these.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

That is good to hear that from you Lee. You are the pioneer of the inserts. Adam just has access to bump it up a notch. I will still fish yours and Adam's as well. ;)
Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

I'll take a 114h one as well when they come available

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 23, 2015, 04:03:10 AM
That is good to hear that from you Lee. You are the pioneer of the inserts. Adam just has access to bump it up a notch. I will still fish yours and Adam's as well. ;)

All I did was to change the method of making them, others deserve the credit for coming up with the idea for an insert.  Adam has perfected them.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Three se7ens

Quote from: Keta on February 23, 2015, 04:14:33 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 23, 2015, 04:03:10 AM

All I did was to change the method of making them, others deserve the credit for coming up with the idea for an insert.  Adam has perfected them.

Thanks for the kind words.  Im just lucky to have access to the kind of equipment to make these things a reality.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Keta

X10

I have a narrow topless 114H I have apart to fix a gritty eccentric and replace the drag washers that needs one of these.

Mark Twain