used shimano handles for sale (updated january 2015)

Started by alantani, January 23, 2015, 05:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

if there's something here you'd like, send me a pm or email.  shipping is $3 unless otherwise stated.  for multiple items, i can usually just toss them in the bag and ship them for an extra buck, or even at the same cost.  

tiagra handle - fair condition, $20 plus shipping.

tiagra handle - scratches on the grip, $15 plus shipping

large grip - same size as the tiagra grips, drill out so the spindle useless, $5 plus shipping.

small grip - again, drilled out, so only the grip is good.  $5 plus shipping.

GIVEN AWAY
- tld 20/30 two speed handle - no charge.  i usually throw these away.  shipping is $3, but likely free if combined with anything else.  

GIVEN AWAY - tld 20/25 single speed handles - no charge.  i usually throw these away, too!  shipping is $3, but likely free if combined with anything else.

tld 15 handle - original design, poor condition but no obvious corrosion, $3 plus shipping.

tld 15 arm, new design, same size grip as the tld 20/25 single speed, $12 plus shipping.

charter special arm - good condition, this has the smaller grip, $12 plus shipping.

SOLD! torium 20 arm - shown with a 3/0 grip, $8 for the arm alone, $35 for the complete handle as shown, plus shipping.

baitcaster arms - maybe aftermarket, they will fit an 8x5mm shimano drive shaft, aluminum arm, $5 each plus shipping.

stainless steel baitcaster arms - these are slightly longer than the arms above, 85mm from center to center of the handle grips.  perfect for kayakers that need corrosion resistance.  $10 each plus shipping.  

that's it for now.  ping me if any of this looks interesting.  thanks!  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

docjun

Hello Alan, would the Tiagra handles fit on a TLD25?

alantani

gdown

Alan, if you come across a Trinidad TN 20 handle I could really use one. Thanks, George

nelz

Are the stainless steel baitcaster arms new or used?

alantani

Quoc_Pham

Alan do you have anymore of those Shimano knobs that you just throw away?

Dan-J

Alan,  do you have a power handle for a Calcutta 200B?  Love the reel but not the paddle handle.

nelz

Are the stainless steel Shimano baitcaster arms still available? I sent a PM but had issues, not sure it worked.

alantani

yes, i should still have a bunch.  when i responded to you pm. i didn't know that this was the one that you were interested in. 

Bulldawg

Alan do you have any grips for A gold Trinidad.. I just need the cover.

Thanks Jan

alantani

i don't.  the ones i do come across are usually messed up, which is why i am replacing them.  not sure how much they even cost, but shimano usa ought to have them. 

wildcard

Hello Alan, I would really like to replace 7 of the newer style Shimano TLD 50 lrsa handles with the older smaller hard plastic ones. Seems that my  Charter customer's thighs keep getting bigger and the larger Torque handles are hard to fit for alot of folks. Do you have any that I can swap, buy, or know where to get? Thank you Sir, Frank

alantani

i don't.  too bad, also.  i've thrown so many of those away.......   :-\