Seeker Black Steel 6470

Started by Jon Vadney, July 08, 2015, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Vadney

As you've probably seen, I've organized a Seeker sponsored 12day trip next year on the Royal Star (Oct. 21st 2016, if anyones interested, sticky at the top of the forum with all of the details), and as a "thank you" to the boat for being super accommodating and answering my 2304980123940103940318091 questions, and whatnot, I decided to send them a rod.  It's a Black Steel 6470, 2 photo wraps, fuji BHNLG's, Forecast Easy Tight seat, wrapped conventionally (it's bad when a rod with the guides wrapped straight starts to look wierd to you :P )

STRIPER LOU

AWESOME work JV. They're gonna be happy!!!!!

AlasKen

That is some rod.  I just want to go on record if you ever need to ask me ANY questions feel free. <grin>  I am sure this will be a greatly appreciated item for the boat.  Ken

Jon Vadney

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on July 08, 2015, 11:17:35 PM
AWESOME work JV. They're gonna be happy!!!!!

Thanks, and I hope so!  I called the office and spoke with Tracy to let her know about the rod so she could make sure she checks the mail/can sign for it, etc.  I told her "I don't care what they do with it.  Keep it as a loaner rod, crew rod, Tim can keep it for himself, just as long as they don't sell it!!" hahaha.

Quote from: AlasKen on July 08, 2015, 11:28:48 PM
That is some rod.  I just want to go on record if you ever need to ask me ANY questions feel free. <grin>  I am sure this will be a greatly appreciated item for the boat.  Ken

You may regret that offer :P  I can think of lots of things to ask and I turn into Sheldon Cooper when I'm learning things. :)

Newell Nut

Looks real cool Jon. Nice one to have in a fishing quiver.

MarkT

Looks great!  My first acid rod was a G6470 that J.AkuHed did for me.  I have a matching G6480 too.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Jon Vadney

Thanks Dwight!  And Tim, I love Jim, that dude is hilarious. 

Reel 224

John: you never cease to amaze me, that is a great piece of work.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."