Stainless 19-113

Started by RiverAngler, October 09, 2016, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverAngler

It's my understanding that the 19-113 eccentric is also available in SS instead of brass. This is the only brass part in my 113HN "tank". Where can I get one?

Maureen, do you/Scott's have this part in SS?

Thanks in advance,
Ralph
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

RowdyW

Black Pearl has them.      Rudy

RiverAngler

Thanks, Rudy. I'll contact him.
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

RowdyW

Go to his web site and bring $$  ;D ;D

RowdyW

Ralph, my boo boo. I thought you meant the ecc. jack. The eccentric you are looking for comes out of some of the 200 reels. The current ones are brass as are most of the older ones. I'm not sure if they are ss or plain steel but they are silver colored. They are kind of hard to find but they are out there in used condition. I got one from one of the members here for my 113H YTS.         Rudy

RiverAngler

mo65

The eccentric along with the jack and bridge are all silver on my Surfmaster 250, but they aren't steel, I tried a magnet and got nothing. They appear to be nickel plated brass to me. Even just being plated is still better corrosion protection I guess. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Rancanfish

Stock, chromium over brass, cleaner looking to me.  Same as the shiny bridge plates.

Rudy nailed where to find one stock.  200 Surfmaster part #.  Used in lots of reels.   Found one, come and get it brother. If you want it with some marks.

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

RowdyW

I don't think it matters much if you give the eccentric a good coat of grease there won't be any corrosion problems. But it's nice to feel like it's all ss if even for yourself.

RiverAngler

Everything in my reel has a good coat of waterproof marine grease. I use Bel-Ray, which is easily obtainable at the local marina. I just wanted it to be ALL SS inside, but I guess it really doesn't matter.

Randy, I will see you soon enough, Brother. We need to hit the salt!

Ralph

day0ne

Check on the part for a 113H2. I know that the 11-113 jack is stainless in some H2's.
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter

RiverAngler

dayOne, thanks, but I am looking for the eccentric that the free spool lever (clutch lever) attaches to. Everything else in my reel's drive train is Pro Challenger SS.

RowdyW

Quote from: day0ne on October 10, 2016, 04:03:00 AM
Check on the part for a 113H2. I know that the 11-113 jack is stainless in some H2's.
He's looking for the eccentric not the eccentric jack. He has the ss jack.

mizmo67

Sorry I missed this earlier in the week!

We only have the brass eccentric here for 19-113
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

RiverAngler