Kick Lever for a right hand ABU Garcia Revo Toro - needed

Started by Jon_Kol, September 21, 2015, 08:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon_Kol

Hi everyone!

Do any of you have a Kick Lever for the mentioned Revo Toro, or know where I might get hold of one? Pure Fishing (how imports Abu Garcia products in Norway) don't have these parts in stock, so I'll have to try my luck abroad.

These parts seem to be quite simular both in size, shape and numbers in schematics.

Just wanted to check if it's possible that someone here might have this part.

alantani

look carefully and see if it says "R1, R2, R3 or R4."  i will need an address and local phone number and i can mail it out. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jon_Kol

Quote from: alantani on September 21, 2015, 10:05:31 PM
look carefully and see if it says "R1, R2, R3 or R4."  i will need an address and local phone number and i can mail it out. 

That would be great, thank you. There's no R to be seen, but the number 2 is clearly visible on the tip of the shape that stands out right next to the hole that the spring is attached to. Hope that's the same as an R2?

I'll send you the address via PM.

Thanks!

alantani

you likely have the old kick lever without the stainless steel insert.  i have one left.  send me a pm with your full mailing address and phone number and i will mail it out.  the cost will be $5 for the part and whatever shipping comes out to. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jaypeegee

For future posters, Try ereplacementparts.com

I got one for my revo stx

The part is the same for most of the smaller baitcasters and as Alan stated you need to get the XX-02 or xx-03 part

example link here

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/kick-lever-p-1491608.html