Dremel Tool

Started by txangler81, February 18, 2015, 03:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Been using a Sears Craftsman Dremel type tool for around 15 years.  Probably made by Dremel for Sears.

Does anyone have a source to purchase these various steel or brass wire brushes, at a reasonable cost?

Been paying around 3 or 4 bucks for each one -- and go through them too fast.  It gets expensive.

Appreciate your help.

Best,

Fred

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

harryk3616

hi   fred       i was in the process of emailing you about the brushes but domonic beat me to it.   i have purchased stainless steel brushes a couple of times and was satisfied with them,  they are cheap enough and i look for free shipping.  take care    harry

Dominick

Hop to Harry.  You snooze you lose.  :D :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.