MAGNUM 500 - PENN JIGMASTER

Started by DaBigOno, February 21, 2015, 05:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaBigOno

Quote from: reel addict on April 11, 2016, 12:15:54 AM
Hello to all you people. Im a newbie here and I just wanted to say hello to all of you . I have one question what colors did the jigmaster magnums come in. Thanks

I think in this tread alone,   there's black, gold, red, & silver...   there might be more colors, but I'm not too sure

but, i think Randy might be able to shed more light 

BTW:   welcome reel addict!!!    :)
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have seen an Ice Blue Magnum.  I haven't seen any in green or purple but I would guess that there are probably a few out there.

David Hall

Not a Magnum but it is a 113 and it is a beauty.

Maxed Out

Sweet reel David  :o :o... When I grow up I would like to have reels like yours  8) 8)

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

reel addict

Wow that ice blue is nice. I like to see more of the unusual colors cause there is tons of red gold black and silver out there. I guess I like to collect more hard to get colors

Maxed Out

Quote from: reel addict on April 11, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
Wow that ice blue is nice. I like to see more of the unusual colors cause there is tons of red gold black and silver out there. I guess I like to collect more hard to get colors

David, Al, and Mike are the guys for that request  :o :o

Ted

basto

Hi Guys
Just wondering if there is any part on the magnum that is only found on a Jigmaster?
Basto
DAM Quick 3001      SHIMANO Spedmaster 3   Jigging Master PE5n

David Hall

Quote from: basto on April 11, 2016, 11:05:45 PM
Hi Guys
Just wondering if there is any part on the magnum that is only found on a Jigmaster?
Basto

Not sure exactly what your asking but the magnum design follows a bit of a pattern.
The magnum squidder uses jigmaster gears and internal part.
The magnum jigmaster uses 113 gears and internal parts.
I can't tell you for certain because I dont have one but I think the 4/0 113 magnum uses 6/0 gears and internals.  Randy knows for sure, I have never seen inside one.

DaBigOno

David, Ted, Randy and Mike are the guys for that request  :o :o

David Hall

Quote from: DaBigOno on April 11, 2016, 11:57:17 PM

David, Ted, Randy and Mike are the guys for that request  :o :o

Magnums arched to come by in any color.  I have red, gold and black only.  I do not think I have ever seen any other colours?  But I am no authority on these by any stretch, every thing I know about magnums, I learned from this thread!

Maxed Out

Everything I know about magnums I learned from Al and David..........and Randy  :o :o

Al is legendary when it comes to rare accurates. Someday he may come clean  :D :D

Ted

reel addict

I must be honest to all of you peeps. I have a problem I am ADDICTED to jigmaster accurate and mags

David Hall

Quote from: reel addict on April 12, 2016, 02:45:33 AM
I must be honest to all of you peeps. I have a problem I am ADDICTED to jigmaster accurate and mags

Sorry to hear that my friend, there is no cure, only temporary relief when you get a new one, only lasts until you see another one.  It's brutal!

DaBigOno

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 12, 2016, 02:20:38 AM
Everything I know about magnums I learned from Al and David..........and Randy  :o :o
Al is legendary when it comes to rare accurates. Someday he may come clean  :D :D

That's the beautiful thing about this site, we're all learning from each other.

Quote from: David Hall on April 12, 2016, 08:57:20 PM
Sorry to hear that my friend, there is no cure, only temporary relief when you get a new one, only  ;Dlasts until you see another one.  It's brutal!

This is funny! But the truth

reel addict

I keep saying this one going be my last one. That was about 5x ago