9/0 Frames

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

You're right Aiala, it will put a crimp in more than that. Fortunately she loves boating and fishing. ;)
Dom

Aiala

Quote from: broadway on April 18, 2015, 08:53:54 PM
You're right Aiala, it will put a crimp in more than that. Fortunately she loves boating and fishing. ;) Dom

How lucky you both are! Live long, prosper, and catch lots of fish.  :D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Newell Nut

As a prenup trial I took my wife on a fishing trip and she loved it. She used to be my caddy and loves golf, she loves to shoot, hates to hunt but orders me to bring home some meat. Life is good. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

swill88

I would like a 9/0 frame in black please.
You'll let me know how to pay?

thanks... can't wait

handi2

I will take one of each please.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Maxed Out

I'm not sure if Tom is still taking orders for this run of frames.............sounds to me like this batch is already machined and waiting polishing and anodizing. Hopefully Tom made a few extras for those putting in requests a little late.
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

twotone

I would like a silver 1st or a black one if some would be available. Thx
twotone

Cortez_Conversions

Hey All,
Yes I do have all the machining finished on the frames! I need to finish the clamps and the clamp nuts, then everything will be ready for polish and plating.
I'm going to try another polisher this time out because of pricing issues at the previous vendor. He's gotten very pricey, so maybe time for some new blood. Nothing will be done until I clear out some of the backlog projects I have stacked up. I want to clear out the three gear sleeve projects first, then I'll wrap this up for you all!
Thanks,
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

SamCar

This is awesome! You're the man!  ;D
Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

David Hall

I'm in for a silver frame and gear sleeve IF there's left overs.

Shark Hunter

You can get the ss sleeve from Alan or Bryan David. Tom is only making sleeves for the 10/0 and up.
There should be enough frames to go around. I am assuming you want stainless.
Life is Good!

David Hall

SamCar

Any update on the frames?  Not trying to be impatient or anything just haven't heard anything in a while.  I used the 9 last night and it reminded me about them.
Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

Cortez_Conversions

Nothing new to report. I still have a couple of projects to wrap up, and then I'll get on these! I'm just as impatient as you all are, the sooner these are off my plate, the sooner I can start the new projects!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal