Well that was a first

Started by JasonGotaProblem, April 27, 2024, 04:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko, MarkB, Jimmer and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonGotaProblem

Quote from: pointbob on May 08, 2024, 04:51:24 PMOn a scale of 1 to 10 - how much did it hurt? And how'd you pull it out? tweezers?
I have nerve damage that my doctor described as "severe" and this is one of the rare times that it was beneficial. Because it still hurt a lot.

It had made the right turn and went deep instead of going between layers of skin. So the real pain was the next few days from the tendons or whatever tissue it damaged. For comparison: About 8 months ago I put a dirty 3/32" drill bit almost all the way thru my index finger. This splinter was way worse.

People talk about "blood, sweat, and tears" in a project. Well I already bled a lot for this one. Some of which was inadvertently applied to the surface. As I think about that, I think I wanna go with a red theme on this one.

Any machine is a smoke machine if you use it wrong enough.

oldmanjoe

Blood stains are hard to get rid of , so are you going to mix up some more to finish what you started  >:D  >:D  >:D
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Lunker Larry on April 30, 2024, 02:09:19 AMWhen I was a kid my dad's hands would swell up from bits of shrapnel that would work their way out. Leftovers from being shot down a couple times.
I Salute your Father Larry.
It's men like him why we are the land of the free and home of the brave!
Life is Good!