Fishing with the grandkids

Started by fsrmn, March 08, 2015, 05:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsrmn

Ran out of marshmallows so we used pieces of popcorn. Her first rodbender almost by herself.

She needed a little help getting it landed.

Little brother wanted to try it but still a little too small. As soon as he can stand up by himself, I'll start teaching him to fish  ;D

He wanted to help me unhook it.  ;D

Snook season just opened last Sunday. Now I have some bait.
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

harryk3616

great, doesn't get any better ,enjoy

redsetta

Great day!
Quotedoesn't get any better
x2
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Shark Hunter

Looking Good Henry!
Start'em Young.
Life is Good!

mike1010

Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

Alto Mare

Henry, beautiful!... that's what it's all about.
What would make it for me is to see that young Lady fish with that 712Z we swapped one day ;D
Thanks for sharing buddy.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

fsrmn

Sal, if you look close in one of the pictures you'll see that 712Z you traded me sitting on a chair next to the railing waiting for a snook to swim by. ;D  The wrapper is still on the pole handle  :)

fsrmn

The other granddaughter came by and wanted to go fishing for her birthday. Interesting camera angle  ;D

Alto Mare

Beautiful Henry, you must be so proud ;).
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

SacFly

Awesome pics.  Easy to tell that everyone is loving life.

Big Tim

Awesome pics...I'm already hard on this one.

Dominick

The man is rich.  Congratulations.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

HOLEINTHEWATER

Bryan Young

I love your fishing hole...in your back yard.  My friend's home sits on the water...growing up, I'd be fishing every evening while I'm doing homework.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

fsrmn

I had some friends staying there and they baited across the creek with corn , had live bait in the water and were playing Carl Madden football video game on the big screen TV. They had their poles on their laps, rifles propped by the door, and a keg on the front porch. They said life doesn't get any better than that  ;D