DONE - Penn Spinner Spools

Started by Bryan Young, January 01, 2024, 07:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Update - Slammer 47-260 spool not available. Remaining Slammer 47-360 (3 pieces), 47-460 (2 pieces) and 47-560 (1 piece) are still available.

I have a free spinner spools for Penn Slammers and Penn Graphite spinning reels. Please see photos and part numbers. They are free but request you to cover shipping. If you want to trade something because you are the type that does not want anything for free, let me know. I'm always looking for squidder and jigmaster parts to build reels for kids.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

redfish12

Bryan, very generous, I would gladly take a 360 spool and I have some parts I can send that may help you make a lefty.

ExcessiveAngler

Hi Brian, could I have one of each model of the penn slammer spools please?
I'll cover shipping and gladly send you a little penn conventional that I have in trade here, it's an old Penn peer 109. Don't think it needs anything except a light cleaning, if that. I just don't have any jigmasters/parts and only just acquired my first penn squidder a few months ago, which needed parts and still needs to be put back together lol!
Truly appreciated, and very nice gesture your doing here.

Thanks,
Matt

Bryan Young

Redfish12 and Matt,

PM sent.

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D