14/0 stainless sleeve

Started by Shark Hunter, July 31, 2015, 05:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

I have to work a double shift tonight. I figured I would stay up late and put one of Tom's sleeves in a 14/0. This one I got from Sal. It had an electramate sleeve in it, but I let Tom have it for the prototype.
I'm going to add a new set of the stainless gears while I'm in here.
Check out those teeth on that buzz saw!
I added a stainless dog and Delrin Undergear. No double dog on this one.
One of my Last Keta Kranks and 5/0 grip.
I must be getting rusty in my old age. It took me three hours to get this back together!
Life is Good!

thorhammer

nicely done sir! I think you have at least a truck payment worth of pretty SS sleeves in that plano....

Shark Hunter

More like four if you count both of them. ;D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 31, 2015, 08:04:41 PM
Life is good in the south.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 31, 2015, 08:04:41 PM
I could think of worse things to blow money on, and the wife probably would have a hard time being as understanding with Hookers-n-Blow.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

I consider it an investment. Like firearms. Old workhorses in this condition will hold their value.
Stainless main and pinion, Tom's ss sleeve, dog and Lee's handle. Just tweaking it.
All the upgrades are my Hookers and Blow. Its all I need.
The one case has 15 of Tom's ss sleeves. The other is full of ss and steel gears. 16/0, 14 and 12/0.
Black pearl hex, standard and his newest 113h.
LIFE IS GOOD! ;D
Life is Good!