Pelagix Big fish Gear

Started by Phinaddict, January 16, 2011, 04:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phinaddict

Hey all,
I just wanted to invite everyone to have a look at my new startup....

http://www.pelagixbfg.com/

The site will be changing a bit as we go forward; we will be adding a few products and  setting up a shopping cart. If you have a look now you can at least get an idea of what I am selling.

I am off to the Sacramento Sportsman's Expo show Tuesday. If you are attending, please be sure to stop by and introduce yourself!

Going forward, I am offering a 25% discount to Alantani.com members.
If you are interested in anything, let me know, ( but note I am out of town this next week).

Thanks Alan!
Wish me luck!
Gene

http://www.pelagixbfg.com/
The Two Rules of Success:
1. Don't tell everything you know

Bryan Young

Aloha Gene. 

Good luck on your venture.  I would love to attend but will not be able to.  My son't 3rd birthday party with family is that weekend, and a lot to be done before, then most definitely, sleep after...lots of sleep.

Those gaffs look awesome.  If I was fishing bigger game, I would definitely be in the market for one.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

can we get some pictures of your fishing reel handles? ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Phinaddict

I will post a couple when I get back from the ISE show...to busy to do it in the next few days....

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: BryanYoung on January 16, 2011, 05:12:26 AM
Aloha Gene. 

Good luck on your venture.  I would love to attend but will not be able to. ......

Those gaffs look awesome. .......

Bryan

I wish I could make it down, also. :(  All of your products look awesome! 8)

Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dominick

Phin:  Good Luck with this new venture...  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

gene, i'll call you when i get to the parking lot.  i'm hitching a ride up to roseville with pistolero (jose montes), the driving the bmw from roseville to the ise. 

Bryan Young

How do you expect to buy anything with that car?  Better bring those car racks.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

i am leaving my credit cards at home! ;D

broadway

Best of luck to ya... you'll be seeing my order for one of those sick gaffs (looks like something from a horror movie) when I start "big-fishin".  Are those handles grips covered with eva or hypalon?  They are beautiful! 
Dom

Dominick

Gene: I am interested in the cedar plugs.  I send an email to the Pelagix site.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Best of luck to you Gene, I will be visiting your site. Sal :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Phinaddict

Thanks for the kind support guys! So far, Im going in several directions at once. Kayak lures are getting some exposure and the Hawaii guys are knocking, gaffs are starting to sell, Lined up a distributor for the Texas/Lousiana/Alagorgia. Building inventory and getting ready for Fred Hall...(Gotcha covered Alan).

Dominick, your order will go out Wed. It was great to talk with you too

Dom, the handles are exterior grade, heavy duty shrink tubing over my special secret super grip. Eva gets slippery when wet and sunbakes to a nice crispy powder in a few years of Florida sun. My grip solves both.

Rob, check your PM's! Sal, Thanks!

The grip is being fine tuned; so it is not ready for prime time yet!  I will keep you posted. Personally, I love it... but I am biased!  :)

Dominick

Gene:  I am reporting that the blue and white, and green and white cedar plugs were the Tuna's choice on my last Cabo trip.  Out of 23 Tuna the Blue and White outfished everything else.  The green and white was no slouch either.  Also see my photos on this site.  There is a link to photobucket.  See my report at http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/baja-mexico-fishing-reports-discussion/334698-june-2-4-6-2011-cabo-san-jose.html Dominick

Bryan Young

If you need a distributor in Hawaii, let me know.  I have a few connections.

Quote from: Phinaddict on February 08, 2011, 04:34:55 AM
Thanks for the kind support guys! So far, Im going in several directions at once. Kayak lures are getting some exposure and the Hawaii guys are knocking, gaffs are starting to sell, Lined up a distributor for the Texas/Lousiana/Alagorgia. Building inventory and getting ready for Fred Hall...(Gotcha covered Alan).

Dominick, your order will go out Wed. It was great to talk with you too

Dom, the handles are exterior grade, heavy duty shrink tubing over my special secret super grip. Eva gets slippery when wet and sunbakes to a nice crispy powder in a few years of Florida sun. My grip solves both.

Rob, check your PM's! Sal, Thanks!

The grip is being fine tuned; so it is not ready for prime time yet!  I will keep you posted. Personally, I love it... but I am biased!  :)