Main Menu

PHENIX AXIS

Started by Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B, August 21, 2015, 07:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

i'm not absolute about it but maybe phenix is lurking here because i just saw the axis with carved diamond pattern fore grip. i don't want to get credit for it because as we all know the world of fishing is not young but i suggested doing that in one of the threads here. if my memory serves me right i think the OP is newell nut.

anyways...

Aiala

Those Axis rods are some kinda nice... I'm thinking of getting either an HAX820MH or HAX780H for my upcoming Phenix Rods 5-day. I don't have any Phenix rods yet, and, well, that just won't do.   ::)   :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

I had a hax-820h that I won on last years Phenix 10 day on the Excel. It was custom wrapped by one of the Phenix guys with a black/blue cord wrap. Very nice but I like reel seats. I sold it to one of my sons friends. It feels a lot more like a Calstar Grafighter than the other Phenix lines. The factory rods do have a comfy but kinda odd looking fore grip that looks like a combo of xtube and hypalon.

I'm taking 9 Phenix's on the 10 day this year at the end of Sept. The psw808mh, 2x809h, 809xhj, 909xhj, 760h, 700xh, phd700x2h and 700x3h. A couple of Seekers Black Diamonds too. A phd760xh may just find its way in there before then too!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!