Main Menu

Hello

Started by w_reyes20, March 20, 2015, 02:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w_reyes20

Hi my name is Winston and I just want to say hello to everyone and thanks for adding me in this forum. I'm from So.Cal and just recently picked up sportfishing as a hobby. I've been out fishing before but lately been really interested in it. Thanks to Alan for answering some of my questions in regards to my reel. I find this forum very informative and educational. Can't wait to open my reels now that I know I'll always have a resources to properly do my maintenance right...

foakes

Welcome, Winston --

Glad to have you on board.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

Greetings, Winston, from a fellow Southern Californian! (Palm Springs)
~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Welcome aboard Winston!
Life is Good!

Rocketman

Welcome aboard! A great site here for sure..
Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it!

Bryan Young

Welcome Winston. Jump on in with both feet. We are here to help if you feel like you are sinking to the bottom of the ocean. :D

We all started somewhere, got to where we are today, and we are still learning.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel 224

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 25, 2015, 03:18:01 PM
Welcome Winston. Jump on in with both feet. We are here to help if you feel like you are sinking to the bottom of the ocean. :D

I can attest to that, even the simple ones. So don't be afraid to ask any questions...the people here help you, and don't criticize you. Welcome Winston. :)
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

wildcard

I'm a new member here too Winston, welcome from the East Coast!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!