say nothing beyond this board
10 (25%)
talk to avet again
17 (42.5%)
post on bloodydecks.com and let the fur fly
13 (32.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Roger

"enginuity' at it's finest...... How about a small bead blaster?
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

ok, i fixed the poll so that everyone can vote, not just the moderators.  :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Hey Alan,

I voted to talk to avet again, but if you do post on Bloody decks please keep us posted.... I wouldn't mind seeing some fur fly ;)

Dom

Irish Jigger

Quote from: Steve-O on December 08, 2010, 02:30:37 AM
my vote -grease the drag washers and keep the pictures like a poker hand - close to your vest. They pretty much tell the salty tale of the tape. However, telling Avet about it is much like telling an obese person they're overweight. Best left unsaid and go about business as usual. Who knows it may just continue to bring reels (Avets) to your door to help your fishing budget. ;D

X2, better being diplomatic than highlighting it on BD where it won't do Avet any good. I voted option 1.

wallacewt

callelk

Talk to Avet.  It goes without saying (literally) that you have influence out here in the real world just as it goes without saying that no company can survive today operating in a vacuum, regardless of how good they think their product is.

edgarz

Quote from: callelk on December 11, 2010, 06:54:19 PM
Talk to Avet.  It goes without saying (literally) that you have influence out here in the real world just as it goes without saying that no company can survive today operating in a vacuum, regardless of how good they think their product is.

X2. I think that being proactive will further improve a product.