Penn Senator 113HLW Frame bar needed.

Started by Panama, April 26, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panama

Hope all is well gentlemen,
In trying to get my fishing gear back up I came across a Penn senator 113 HLW at a decent price. I decided to purchase the item, come to find out the crossbar had a broken screw. I attempted to sand it and drill it out but I didnt realize how tricky this is and I think my drill is not powerful enough. So I am looking for a replacement part. Penn no longer stocks this item,  37C-113HLW Frame Bar, instead the part was replaced with a full frame. This reel is in great shape and it deserves to remain original, but if anyone has either part a frame or a crossbar at a reasonable price I will be happy to purchase it.
I even thought of narrowing the reel down to a baja special's width.
Any help/suggestion with either is appreciated....
Wishing you all wet boots and a full gunny sack

Anthony
Panama

Get on the water, Man!!!

alantani

brother anthony, got you covered.  send me a pm with your address again.  i will send it out, no charge.  
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Panama

Mannnnnnn thank you Alan.  No words express my gratitude. I am indebted to you....

Anthony
Get on the water, Man!!!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bestout

The monsters in my head are scared......

Dominick

Anthony its good to have you back on board.  I had the same problem a couple of year's ago.  Yep they are impossible to get out.  I'm glad Alan is taking care of you.  Where've you been?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Panama

Hey D,
Great to still be around.  I know where home is...
I been doing the life on life terms thing.  Can't complain. Things are getting better as I move along. 
Saw that there is a Moro Bay trip coming up.  Contemplating getting in on that.  Will look into the time off.
Hope all is well with you.
Get on the water, Man!!!