Nep-tuna on Ebay

Started by coastal_dan, April 17, 2015, 12:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Congradulations Mike!  I watched all 3 of those auctions, and noted that the same bidder picked up 2 of 3.  I had hoped (and suspected) that you won the 2, but didn't  know you also won the 49.  Guess it has been a good week on EBAY for the collectors.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Penn Chronology

QuoteCongradulations Mike!  I watched all 3 of those auctions, and noted that the same bidder picked up 2 of 3.  I had hoped (and suspected) that you won the 2, but didn't  know you also won the 49.  Guess it has been a good week on EBAY for the collectors

I normally do not buy that many at one time but they all came up together, so I had to step up and give em a try. I tried to win both 6/O's but my snipe got sniped.

A friend of mine also placed many vintage Penn models for sale last week and had very good results. The old Penn models are selling very well and higher than I normally expect.

Tightlines667

I bought 2 of those reels from your friend.  I guess I stepped up too ;)
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

coastal_dan

Congrats Mike, nice birthday presents to yourself!  That is quite a nickname as well!

Congrats to you as well John, some neat pieces for sure!

Too funny, I watched your 'friends' listings...some got a pretty penny!  I was watching the Seafords and they went a bit higher than I wanted to go.

Mike - Yeah, slipping tranny ended up becoming a new Mazda in the drive way.  I use to love cars, many Bimmers, Mini's, lowered pick-ups that I don't care to think of the $ put into them.  These days I want cheap, reliable and efficient...what has happened to me??? :'(
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Penn Chronology

QuoteMike - Yeah, slipping tranny ended up becoming a new Mazda in the drive way.  I use to love cars, many Bimmers, Mini's, lowered pick-ups that I don't care to think of the $ put into them.  These days I want cheap, reliable and efficient...what has happened to me??? Cry

You came to your senses................! :)