Thumbar on BCX 6600 not working properly

Started by Breadfan, May 01, 2015, 05:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Quote from: Breadfan on May 04, 2015, 04:15:53 PM
Quote from: alantani on May 04, 2015, 03:32:06 AM
rule #2, less than $20!

Rules? What rules do you speak of?

Alan's List of rules on site, I'm not quite sure were they are posted under...just do a search under Rules.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Ruffy

Tiddlerbasher

For many baitcasters, when re-assembling, hold the thumbar in the "up" position. If it's in the down position it can't operate ;)

Breadfan

It's working good, for what it is anyways. I really like this site, you all are very friendly and helpful, and I thank you.

Reel 224

Quote from: Breadfan on May 11, 2015, 03:02:46 PM
It's working good, for what it is anyways. I really like this site, you all are very friendly and helpful, and I thank you.

If you take this site seriously, as you are. You will have your equipment in the best condition it can be. Just by reading about others experiences here gits the juices going too work on your own reels, and maybe rods too.
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Breadfan

Quote from: Reel 224 on May 11, 2015, 05:26:18 PM
Quote from: Breadfan on May 11, 2015, 03:02:46 PM

If you take this site seriously, as you are. You will have your equipment in the best condition it can be. Just by reading about others experiences here gits the juices going too work on your own reels, and maybe rods too.

Yes it does, I built my first rod this year and it turned out very nice. I'm now saving to build a 13 ft pompano rod so I can cast 100+ and have more of those tasty fish on my grill!