Penn Jigmaster Frame Kits....

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 04, 2015, 04:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

All the hardware showed up and the kits are ready to go!
The kits are semi-assembled DRY to make sure I included everything. I fully expect all of you to disassemble and properly grease/oil everything with your favorite sauces!
One hitch in the giddy-up. I added a retaining clip to the bearing cups so that the bearings can be removed without damaging anything. It worked fine on the clicker side, but the pinion made contact with the clip in free spool on the handle side. I don't see a problem leaving the clip out, as the bearing is captured in the cup by the spool shaft.
I will continue to work on this issue. If this is a deal breaker for anyone, I completely understand.
Thanks everyone for your patience.

Please include your screen name.
Thanks!
Payment options:

Check or Money Order for $175 :
My address is:
Tom Hryniuk
1445 Kim Court #3
Campbell, Ca.

PayPal:
My account is my email tomhryniuk@hotmail.com
Please add 3% for fees...
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

bsfchen

Check mailed out just now. You can send the kit to the return address on the envelope.

David Hall

how long before I know if there's any leftover?

jigmaster501

Tom.

I sent it just now via paypal and added for a SS 500 newell sleeve.

Thanks.

swill88

speedwagon2

Tom,
  The check is in the mail. 
Speedwagon2       

Big Tim

I'm sic I missed this  >:( If someone doesn't pay ??? Let me know and I'm in today

RUSTY OLD COLT

MONEY ORDERS IN THE MAIL .....THANKS AGAIN TOM

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks everyone!
I'll get the first wave of orders out this week, and try to get everyone wrapped up by middle of next week.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

cwillis85

Chris

Germ

Paypal payment sent. Thanks Tom!

thorhammer

broadway

No sleep for the weary here... I missed this one but would like to put a standing order in on anything you make, Tom. I'll take one of whatever it is, just count me in and let me know when to send payment.
You're a true craftsmen,
Dom
Ps- congrats to those who got their paws on these beauties.

bluefish69

Tom

My check was tied to the Carrier Pigeon today. He will be there by Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

You only cleaned one corner of your shop, you have 3 more corners to clean out. Oh the treasures you can find for us. 
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.