getting ready.......

Started by alantani, June 08, 2015, 11:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

15 phenix rods, my "loaner" inventory.  four of the black diamond hybrid 838mh's, four of the phd 760 xh's, four of the phd 700 xh's and three of the plain black diamond 700h's.  i'm missing one of these plain black diamonds.  i'm supposed to have four and i only have three.  this is NOT the rod that was left in san diego last year.  it was likely loaned out of my garage sometime and not returned.  not sure who has it, though.  it's ok, we'll survive.  more after this. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Aiala

Fifteen loaners?? Wholly mackerel!!  :o

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Dominick

Quote from: Aiala on June 08, 2015, 11:26:00 PM
Fifteen loaners?? Wholly mackerel!!  :o

~A~
He can afford to lend them out.  He keeps winning them on the fishing trips.  :D :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

conchydong

That's a lot of nice rods. Hope you all have a great time. If you ever do a late October or early November 8 or preferably 10 day trip, I would try to make that one. Coming all he way from the east coast, I prefer the longer trips. Good luck and have fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Obsessive, compulsive and totally ordered ;D I totally love this man ;D

MarkT

I'm bringing 8 Phenix's myself.  Should get Phenix to sponsor the trip!  I won one on the Phenix 10 day on the Excel last year.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Porthos

Guess I won't be prepping any of my loaner gear...

fIsHsTiiCkS

Im jealous of the your loaner gear, I would die if I saw your main gear  :o. Have fun on the trip guys! Alan is a great guy to share the rail with!

Shark Hunter

I can only imagine Jason. Those Phenix rods are some serious coin. I wish you all the best of luck and weather. Be safe and tear'em up. ;D
Life is Good!

Tom McKinney

I agree, no prepping loaner gear by me either.  Those rods are better than most of the rods I own, let alone what I would loan out.  Not that I would begrudge anyone for using a setup I wasn't using at the time, vs loan out for the trip.

The funny part is that even if all the loaner reels are jigmasters, they'd be so tuned and hot rodded they would still match the  rods in performance.

coastal_dan

Stoked for you guys going on this trip!  Excited to see pictures and hear the stories.  This is on my bucket list....maybe in a few years.  GOOD LUCK!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

thorhammer

what Dan said.....LOTS of pics needed...thinking about coming out next year.

I think Alan should post a pic of the first string Bentley's he's taking.

sundaytrucka

Just picked up a loaner Cal modified International 20, now I am ready for anything we are going after.
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.