Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Quote from: Donnyboat on April 16, 2024, 02:47:31 AMGee Bennie you must have a lot of line on that trout reel, cheers Don.
No I need to change it,,,, ;) it's a 2500 and it's getting really low on the spool but enough to get bye,,,, :o I most of the timr change it once a month,,,this time 2.5 months,,,, ;D

Benni3

Ok so today I got up and whent to get my dad's trailer and it was on a plug was that too short and he said just take one of my riding mowers,,,ya will the one I got didn't have the deck on it,,,,,it was in the barn ok no bolts,,battery died,,,flat tires,,,,ok,,,no problem,,,started towing it home and a tire on the trailer went flat and whent to big lots to get a portable tire inflation,, the cable was to short,,,so got my parents to pull close with hazard lights on to make it work,,,, >:( had to jack the tire up for it to work,,,, ??? Got it home and went back to big lots to return the tire inflation and found a wallet it had $160 dollars 4 credit cards anthem health and a debit card,,,his driver's license almost out of state it had to be a roanoke college student,,,, 8) and then he pulled up next to us looking through there new suv,,,,,,so whent up and gave back to him,,,,,,,he said thanks and whent back to his car and was looking at his money and looking at me totally a dodo like I was trying to get over him,,,,, >:( you try to help people and this was the thanks,,,this young people are so ,,,,,they make a bad day worse,,,,,,,, :)

Gfish

Weird. You did good turn for the guy though, and maybe good karma's coming your way. If only I myself could go through life without expecting to be appreciated when I do good, that would be ideal, but noooooo...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on April 18, 2024, 07:22:19 PMWeird. You did good turn for the guy though, and maybe good karma's coming your way. If only I myself could go through life without expecting to be appreciated when I do good, that would be ideal, but noooooo...
Ya,,,,we try to help people,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 today,,,, ;D

Benni3

;)

Dominick

Benni, you did good.  The kid was probably shocked that you didn't rip him off.  Benni is my man.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

I got 3 today on the fly,,,,, ;D

Benni3

;)

Benni3

I got 3 today,,,, ;) and got to fight a big one for a minute before he kicked the hook,,,, ;D

Benni3

It's important to know what's on the hatch when fly fishing,,,,, :)