post picture of your sons, daughters or grandkids fishing

Started by steelfish, June 15, 2015, 06:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally15

Finally got to take my 10 yo grandson Evan fishing on Lake Eufaula in July. Hot as heck, so we fished from 7-10 each day, and a few hours in the evening. Caught his 1st largemouth, 1st striper, and even outfished me on crappie fishing. We both had an awesome time, although his culinary tastes in frozen stuffed crust pizza leaves a lot to be desired.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Donnyboat

Good story Wally, that lad will remember this for the rest of his life, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

steelfish

Quote from: Wally15 on August 11, 2021, 11:21:48 AM
........ and even outfished me on crappie fishing. We both had an awesome time,
GA Mike

Mike, he will remember for the rest of his life the time he outfished you

my youngest daughter does!! she outfished all the fishermen on the pier one day 3 years ago and she still feel proud of it.
The Baja Guy

Gfish

Cool!
Nice Slabside(Crappie). Sounds like a nice Lake with several species available in August. Great for that handsome youngster!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Thats a fantastic trip,,,, :D you're going to take her back soon,,,,,,,,,, ;D

steelfish

no fish was caught this time but its fishing not catching, right  ;D ;D
The Baja Guy

Benni3

It's just sometimes got to figure it out,,,,,, ;) enjoy the time  till you do,,,,,, :D sometimes I don't want a fish to bite,,,,,just wanted to relax,,,,,, ;D

DON3099

My favorite fishing partner (my daughter), she comes out every chance she gets.

Sharkb8

Bought my grandson a penn rod and reel for his birthday, took him fishing at the resovour and he caught 6 Murray cod.

Kim20220226_082714.jpg

DON3099

My grandson at age 4, first time fishing. He wanted to take it home and put it in the pool, to catch it again :) 1.jpg

Butch

My then, 10 yr old Grandson on 2 batrays about 48"... The vid he's using my 12' heavy Ocenmaster... Way too much rod for him... I helped him at the end, on the second ray.. he did the rest...

Butch

Dominick

Hey, that looked like fun and fishing became a spectator sport.  You drew a nice crowd. Now all you have to do is figure how to charge for the show.   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

handi2

Here is a few of my grandson. I have hundreds just not on here!

After a quick Gulf trip.

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gfish

Yup!
One of best threads on this site. Great idea Alex.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!