Mangos again today

Started by Newell Nut, June 18, 2015, 10:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Quote from: Keta on June 19, 2015, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: Newell Nut on June 18, 2015, 10:16:24 PMFinally with ten minutes left the mangos came up in the chum slick and I quickly grabbed my spinner and a squid head.

Do you have a photo of your rig?

I just loaded all my gear in the truck for tomorrows trip. Will post a pic tomorrow of my flat line mango rig and hopefully some more fish. Elli is going after them tomorrow also. My two trainees are also fishing tomorrow so if they are chewing we should do well.

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Newell Nut on June 20, 2015, 12:45:15 AM
Quote from: Keta on June 19, 2015, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: Newell Nut on June 18, 2015, 10:16:24 PMFinally with ten minutes left the mangos came up in the chum slick and I quickly grabbed my spinner and a squid head.

Do you have a photo of your rig?

I just loaded all my gear in the truck for tomorrows trip. Will post a pic tomorrow of my flat line mango rig and hopefully some more fish. Elli is going after them tomorrow also. My two trainees are also fishing tomorrow so if they are chewing we should do well.

Dwight can you just adopt me!!  ;D

Keta

Quote from: Newell Nut on June 20, 2015, 12:45:15 AMI just loaded all my gear in the truck for tomorrows trip. Will post a pic tomorrow of my flat line mango rig and hopefully some more fish.

Thanks.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dominick

Hey Sal I said this before.  Pick me up at the Orlando airport and we'll fish for mangoes with Dwight. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2015, 04:07:48 AM
Hey Sal I said this before.  Pick me up at the Orlando airport and we'll fish for mangoes with Dwight. Dominick

Do you have a large suitcase, I don't take up much room.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Quote from: Keta on June 20, 2015, 01:38:57 PM
Quote from: Dominick on June 20, 2015, 04:07:48 AM

Do you have a large suitcase, I don't take up much room.
I've been invited by many here and about a dozen times by Dwight, I have a feeling he's going to show up at my door, put me on his shoulder and take me there ;D. Unfortunately it's not the right time for me.
I'll tell you what, if Lee comes down and so do you, I will try my best to get down there.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

It's a long drive, let me see if I have enough miles to get a ticket.

Mark Twain

reelrepair123

dwight reminds me of a song by the village people years ago,  not  macho  macho  man ,  but   '' mango  mango man ''

Newell Nut

Quote from: reelrepair123 on June 20, 2015, 03:10:01 PM
dwight reminds me of a song by the village people years ago,  not  macho  macho  man ,  but   '' mango  mango man ''
Funny ;D I remember that song.