*** ATTENTION: DAIWA SEALINE STAINLESS PARTS WISH LIST

Started by LTM, June 23, 2015, 05:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTM

Sleeve compatability:

- 30S, 30SH, SMF170H: SAME PART #

- 50H, 300H: SAME PART #

There may be more compatibility to the above, just what Ive looked up so far. The 400 thru 900 have different part numbers, however as Adam has brought out that the 600 and 900 seem to share the same sleeve. Dunno if same for the 300/400 reels.

Leo

PS Thanx for taking this into CONSIDERATION.

floating doc

With one of Bryan's drag kits installed, I rounded the sleeve on my 600H last summer on a big nurse shark. It still got the fish to boatside, but the handle was wobbling afterwards. I tested the drag when I got home. It pulled about 22 pounds I think.

I would absolutely upgrade my three biggest sealines if the sleeves were available (900H,600H,450H). I don't know if the brass gears would be an issue with drag setting of 20-30 lbs for the bigger reels. I suspect they would take that okay.
Central Florida

Joel.B

I JUST WANT A DECENT DRAG STACK FOR 50H/300H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang, there I went with all caps, but I really really want a decent drag for my 300h

I dont think a sleeve or gears are necessary with how stout these reels are. Drag is only glaring weakness IMO

Bryan Young

By the way, I have a bunch of metal drag washers for Daiwa 50H size gears, but the cut offset was off and the keyed washer DD ID is a little small and needs modifying.  The eared ones fit fine.  If anyone wants a set or two to play with for the price of $1 for shipping/set, please let me know.  I don't know how many sets I have, but will post it later.  Beats scrapping it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

newport

I recently bought a daiwa 600h and I noticed the gear shaft was rounded off, so I had to replace it. If a SS upgrade is avaliable, I would buy it.

spoolin01

I'd probably mostly be interested in gear sleeves - and metal washer sets - for anything from 50H to 600H size.  Put me down for at least two.

I'll buy the reels to match the sleeves!

fishmeluck

I would be interested in a s.s. gear sleeve for a 50H and a 400H and some Bryan Y. drag stacks.
Give a man a fish and he will have fish for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.