Heading back out...

Started by Aiala, June 23, 2015, 07:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

No, that's the last thing the guy that caused the last 20 major tangles saw.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Aiala

Quote from: Keta on June 24, 2015, 10:52:21 PM
No, that's the last thing the guy that caused the last 20 major tangles saw.

Bada-bing!! LOL  :D

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

newport

Quote from: Aiala on June 24, 2015, 01:29:20 AM
Quote from: Dominick on June 23, 2015, 11:56:08 PM
...I cannot abide the thought of being on a yawing, pitching contraption for 5 days (in good weather or bad).

Fair enough, Dominick, but I suggest that you may have a slightly skewed notion of what these fishing yachts are like. They are not exactly "contraptions".  ;)

Quote from: Dominick on June 23, 2015, 11:56:08 PMI fish down in Mexico...

Been there, done that... and it is torture.  ;D

~A~

BTW, I just saw "Jurassic World". To call it "inane" would be extremely generous.  ::)
too funny. I was the only one out of a group of friends that was waiting for the movie to end. I was kind of disappointed, but it was something to do i guess.

Dominick

Quote from: Aiala on June 24, 2015, 01:29:20 AM

BTW, I just saw "Jurassic World". To call it "inane" would be extremely generous.  ::)
Hey Alan, moderators, how about a movie review thread.  Aiala can be the first reviewer.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

Quote from: Aiala on June 23, 2015, 08:52:54 PM
Quote from: MarkT on June 23, 2015, 08:30:53 PM
Funny, I just booked the Phenix 10-day on the Excel leaving on Sunday, 9/27! I already have a dozen Phenix's. I had a blast on this trip last year and was already booked for the one in 2016.

Geez, a dozen Phenix rods? That's the price of a Clarion trip... or two.  :o

I'll be content to have just one... and to go with it, I will have to get my classic 12T International 2-speeded by Cal.  :)

~A~
Just got mine back from him a few weeks ago, 2speeded, super12, casting bearings, double dogs. Spun the spool with my fingertip on Monday and it's still spinning on Thursday!  Okay not so much but the most incredible freespool I have ever seen.  Cal truly is a wizard.  Now I'm gonna ask Jon to build me a rod to put it on.  I better get another job!