Penn's 704, 705, 706, 747, 757, 750SS, 850SS, 7500SS, and 8500SS Drag Kits

Started by Bryan Young, June 24, 2015, 03:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hello,

Many of you have been asking for an upgrade kit for Penn's 704, 705, 706, 747, 757, 750SS, 850SS, 7500SS,  and 8500SS spinning reels and my prototype samples are just in.

For comparison, here is the stock set up.

And the height in the spool

Then the Ultimate Upgrade Kit utilizing two of Penn's 58-704 0ctagon metal washers.

And the height of the Ultimate Kit in the spool

$25 per kit shipped in the USA, $27 per kit shipped internationally.

Thank you for your interests.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

fIsHsTiiCkS

Well Bryan you can count me in for a set, just let me know when they get here. Maybe delrin washer for under the spool?  ;D

Bryan Young

I will not be providing under spool washers with this drag kit.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

LTM

fIsHsTiiCkS

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 24, 2015, 04:34:32 AM
I will not be providing under spool washers with this drag kit.

:'(

Haha I'm in and thanks for providing all these kits. Also, next time you in LA let's share the rail again!

Southernsharker

1Forecon

Bryan, count me in for one(1) 750ss kit. I keep it handy to pitch a Cobia/Dorado jig while Grouper fishing in FL.. Also, when in San Diego, it comes in handy for one of my nephews to use at the Islands for YT, as they will undoubtedly backlash one of my conventionals!!

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

ChileRelleno

Yes please & thank you.
I'll take two sets for immediate swap out on my 7500SS & 8500SS.

You guys drive me crazy... Take My Money!

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

handi2

I'll take at least 10 for the guys to use.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Bryan Young

Kits are now available.  Messages prior to this message have been invoiced via PayPal.

Thank you,

Bryan

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

LTM

ChileRelleno

Ragnar Benson:

fsrmn

Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.