Thank YOU Randy for a Great Reel Frame & Spool!

Started by El Pescador, January 15, 2018, 12:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Thank YOU Randy for the perfect find - a Tiburon 114H Narrow RED Frame & Spool.

I wanted this Tib 114H Narrow frame for a Wahoo Reel I'll use in Los Cabos this fall.

And not wanting to spend lots of time on eBay or CL, I contact Randy and I have to say the man lives on email and was very quick in all his responses back to me.

Told him what I was looking to purchase, and this is what had for me!  A Cherry Red Tib 114H Narrow frame and spool - and the spool is SPOTLESS not a mark on it!

We quickly agreed to a price and he held on the shipping until I returned off a 16 day vacation.

When the package arrived, it was packed as though Harry Houdini himself, could not excape from this package.  Randy had the reel and spool both wrapped in bubble wrap and the frame was locked inside the box with L Sections of styrofoam.  Seriously, If this reel selling business does not pan out, you can always work at FedEx in the shipping dept.!!!!!!!   Best wrap job EVER!

Anyhow, thanks again, I am very happy with the process and here are a few photos of my new find!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Rothmar2

Gorgeous kit, and second the comments about the care taken with packaging of parts!
Australian tackle peddlers need to take note of the service quality on display here.

Army_of_One

Randy has been the go to on hard to find stuff.  That is going to look awesome with the red plates.  ;D
Another day in Paradise!

swill88

Wayne, that's my favorite reel. I got a black one last year from Randy. It's more narrow is person than the picture shows.

Steve

Keta

I have one I use when fishing deeper than 700'  for Pacific halibut.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain