Accurate and Tiburon Frames

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 19, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Daron, I do have a new "new-style" electric blue Tiburon T6WEX frame with matching spool and black rod clamp kit for the Penn 114H.  I can sell it for $195 plus shipping at the actual cost of postage.  If that works for you, I will save it for you, but I'm traveling for the next week to ten days, so I can't ship until I get home.  Do you want it?

Thanks,

Randy

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Gfish

Randy, if you still got 114-6/0 side plates, I'm interested. Color not that important, in fact anything that's cosmeticly(but not functionally) "challenged" for a reduced price, would be desirable. Mine's a HL senator.
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Gfish on August 08, 2016, 06:36:16 AM
Randy, if you still got 114-6/0 side plates, I'm interested. Color not that important, in fact anything that's cosmeticly(but not functionally) "challenged" for a reduced price, would be desirable. Mine's a HL senator.
Gfish

Thanks for your email.  I do have some Accuplates for the 114HL, but I am traveling right now.  I will let you know what I have this weekend.  If I forget, please remind me.

Thanks again,

Randy

rjones

I'm looking for a red Jigmaster frame, do you have anything?
Rob

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: rjones on August 10, 2016, 09:05:02 PM
I'm looking for a red Jigmaster frame, do you have anything?

I have both Accurate and Tiburon Jigmaster frames in red.  Do you have a preference?

rjones

I have used both and have no real preference for one or the other.
Rob

Omaha

Sorry to take so long , been working a lot lately. I'm pretty new to forum's so if you still have either the old told tib /accurate set up, or the new blue extra wide with the black plaes I will buy but not sure how too. Let me know thank you         Tim

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Omaha on August 13, 2016, 08:25:35 AM
Sorry to take so long , been working a lot lately. I'm pretty new to forum's so if you still have either the old told tib /accurate set up, or the new blue extra wide with the black plaes I will buy but not sure how too. Let me know thank you         Tim

No problem Tim.  The blue kit is sold.  I still have the gold Tiburon 3.5" kit and with the gold Accuplates.  The complete reel is $445 delivered with the stock Penn 24-57 two position handle.  I also have more 6/0 frames and Accuplates, as you can see in the photo below (a couple of them have sold since I took this photo, and I have picked up a few pieces since then too).  I can send you a Paypal invoice if you have a Paypal account.  If not, I can send you a Square invoice that you can pay with a Visa or Mastercard.  Please let me know.

Thanks,

Randy

Fishamen7

Aloha Randy

I was curious if you have any complete jigmasters with accuplates and accurate/tiburon frames available for sale

Mahalo
Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishamen7 on August 16, 2016, 07:39:45 PM
Aloha Randy

I was curious if you have any complete jigmasters with accuplates and accurate/tiburon frames available for sale

Mahalo
Jason

Aloha Jason,

Thank you for giving me a shot at your business.  I do have a pretty good collection of complete Accurate Jigmasters and Accurate and Tiburon frames that I would love to sell.

Most of my complete Jigmasters are red and I also have a few gold and maybe a black or two.  I have a nice set of Ice Blue Accuplates as well.  They are in various widths, mostly 501 and 500, but a few are 99s and Yellowfin Specials and I have a couple of Super Jigmaster kits left too.  I also have a few 505/506HS Accurates.

If you would please let me know what you are looking for, I will see what I have that might work for you.

Mahalo,

Randy

Fishamen7

I am looking for a jigmaster standard width or extended preferably a accurate frame and plates color is not to important
Mahaloz
Jason

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Are you looking for collector condition or just good functional used condition?  Are you OK with a reel that's an 8 on a 10 scale cosmetically?

Fishamen7

can you take pictures of reel
The 8 out of 10 reel
I am getting the reel for my sister to use in Japan for bait casting to jacks,snappers , and grouper

Mahalo

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I'm sorry to say that I have been gone for a couple of weeks and have a lot of catching up to do, so I don't have time to take photos right now.  I have a standard width red Jigmaster with 8 on a 10 scale Accuplates with clicker and a red 8/10 Tiburon frame with rod clamp for $165.  If she could use a non-clicker style reel, I have a set of red Accuplates that are 9 on a 10 scale for the same price.